How can you sound like you know what you’re talking about?
A bit of prep work on LinkedIn can give you a huge edge over other applicants:
- Quickly learn the basics about any company—and their competition
- Find out and prepare for unique job requirements for each position
- Follow your target companies using the Company Buzz app
Find and follow your favorite companies now.
Can networking really help you get a job?
More than 70% of jobs are found through networking. LinkedIn can help you:
- Find jobs through postings on LinkedIn and tap your network to get a leg up
- Reach out to your existing network to find unlisted opportunities
- Find your way “in” by using company pages, groups, and search
Search LinkedIn jobs now.
What if you don’t know any “real” professionals?
You already have a professional network if you look in the right places:
- Start by connecting to friends and family, then move on to alumni connections
- Join LinkedIn groups for your alumni and the industry you’d like to work in
- Request introductions from your connections to grow your network, gain advice, and open doors to new opportunities
Join a LinkedIn Group now.
What is LinkedIn and why should you join?
LinkedIn is the leading professional network on the web, enabling you to:
- Connect with classmates, faculty, and family professionally
- Find new opportunities for internships and full time positions
- Manage what potential employers learn about you from the Internet
Get started on LinkedIn today.